No, not wine...

I'm sure by now you've all heard about the amazing Red and White quilt exhibition being held in New York. Infinite Variety: Three Centuries of 650 Red and White quilts. Sadly I wasn't able to go and see it myself but thanks to lots of wonderful bloggers out there posting photographs we can get an idea of what an amazing spectacle it must have been.

I've gathered a list of posts with lots of lovely photos of the show. I figure this way I can pop back and have a linky look whenever I feel like a red/white quilt fix. I'm sure you'll all enjoy these mind blowing inspiring pictures too!

Victoria from Bumble Beans- The exhibition is in her home town and it was her birthday during the show, what a great birthday present from the city of New York!

Regan from Floating on a Quilted Cloud. Regan always makes me laugh, in fact she might just win the funniest blog on my blogroll award. I'm laughing just writing about her.


Megan at Will Work for Fabric 's post title is Pinch Me, I Can't Believe I Was There. Her photos are simply wonderful.

Linda from Quilts in the Barn, gathered up her girlfriends and they flew all the way from Melbourne, Australia just to see the show. They've gone back to look every day!! Her post has some links to videos about the set up of the show.

Sujata from The Root Connection has written a beautiful post about her visit to the show.

Kelly from Pinkadot Quilts went with 6 of her friends ( including Sujata) hence the fabulous post title- Six in the City- Lol!!

Enjoy the photos!!!

Cheerio