Just thought I'd keep you in the loop and let you know of some bloggy happenings in the next few days.

Sunday 13th Feb
I think everyone must have heard of Lynne from Lily's Quilts, the super star quilter who has a knack for coming up with clever new ideas. Well, Lynne has her debut quilt for the Moda Bake Shop coming out on Sunday!! Very Exciting!! I'm sure it'll be as wonderful as all her other quilts, blocks, pincushions etc etc..
Lily's Quilts


Monday 14th February-20th February
Kat from Mumma's Time to Create is hosting a week of Blogging Etiquette. I think it's such a great idea!!! She's organised 6 different bloggers, one who has been at it for 6 years, and another teaches copyright laws. I'm sure there'll be lots to learn from this.
As for the starry photos. These were my reject stars from my doll quilt project. They were sitting on the edge of my cutting table, and in the time it would've taken me to pack them away I'd pulled out a few scraps to fill the gaps and sewn them together. I can see these with big perle cotton stitches around the stars.


Because the stars were my leftovers I thought I'd call this Consolation Constellation.

I've still got lots of half square triangles that didn't quite fit the doll quilt as well, I'll play with them another day.

Cheerio