One sunny day Gbf and I jumped on a train and headed further up the mountains to Wentworth Falls.  A beautiful little township, but we didn't linger at the shops... we walked over the bridge, to the other side of the train tracks, around the corner and  up the hill... It was a hot day so we occasionally stopped under shady trees to have a drink of water, fan ourselves a little and enjoy our surroundings. Like a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow, our journey had a reward, lunch at Nineteen 23, a restaurant we'd read great things about. It certainly lived up to the rave reviews and we're already talking about going back again one day.



A friendly beetle came to visit as we were leaving to go.



Meanwhile here's the Scrappy Trip on my design wall.


I've made 49 blocks which will make the quilt 84 x 84 inches. I just need to play around with the placement of the blocks to get an even balance of colours then it's a simple matter of sewing them together. 

It's such a bright colourful quilt. I think it will make a great winter quilt with all those bright colours to remind me of sunny days.