This is my most recent finish - Neon Bounce.
I finished it just in time to come on a recent day trip to Circular Quay in Sydney. 

First stop was the Sydney Opera House. 


This graceful, iconic building is celebrating it's 40th birthday this week.
Happy Birthday Opera House!!


From a distance the sail-like building gleams a bright white 

 but close it looks as though it's made of patchwork.



We continued on our way and met a snail who fancied using my quilt as a scarf.

On a ferry about to go under the Sydney Harbour Bridge...

Happy Clowns , open mouthed in amazement

Hard to belive anything is brighter than those neon fabrics but this radiant sun was shining brightly. 

But this is my favourite photo of all. Fancy bumping into someone tall enough to hold an 80 inch quilt so effortlessly. 

After having a fun day out seeing the sights Neon Bounce looks right at home in the place it was made for - the end of my hallway. 

Name: Neon Bounce
Size: 25 x 85 inches
Pattern : Me!  Rachaeldaisy
Pieced and Quilted by : Me! 
Festival Category: Wall Hanging

AmysCreativeSide

I'm linking up to Bloggers Quilt Festival, one of my favourite times in the blogisphere. Lovely days of reading about wonderful quilts and finding new blogs to follow.
A big Thank You to Amy from Amy's Creative Side and all the wonderful sponsors for this super fun event  


This is one of two quilts I've entered in the Bloggers Quilt Festival.
Follow this link to my other quilt, Scrappyluscious Stars. entered in the Scrappy Quilt category.